The Carleton Branch Library building is owned and maintained by Ash Township. The community room is available for public meetings under the following regulations:
- This facility is provided primarily for library and township use. When the room is not in use, it may be made available to the public under conditions outlined below.
- The Library and the Township reserve the right to cancel scheduled use of the room. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide the scheduled group with advance notice.
- Use is restricted to non-commercial organizations. No fees may be charged for admission, programs, or for services performed or provided at meetings, nor may items or materials be sold.
- There is no charge for use of the room. Users may be assessed for cleaning and damage as a result of their use of the room.
- All meetings must be open to the public. No private or closed meetings permitted.
- Room must be left in the same orderly manner in which it was found.
- Refreshments are not permitted.
- Meetings may be held when the library is not open. Contact the library to make arrangements for a key. After the event, keys may be returned in person or put in the drop box outside the building.