Help celebrate 100 years at Dorsch Memorial Branch Library! This year’s theme is 100 Years Ago. Give us your interpretation of history, whether it be traditional to Steampunk! Submission must be an original flat artwork created by student within the last 2 years (not previously shown at Dorsch).
Submit Your Work:
Monday, April 18, 2016 - Saturday, April 23, 2016
Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 6:30 – 7:45 pm
Artwork Pick Up:
Thursday, May 12 - Saturday, May 14, 2016
Free Framing / Gallery Wrapping Workshop:
Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Jr. High – 7th and 8th Grades
- High School 9th and 10th Grades
- High School 11th and 12th Grades
- Drawings; including pastels
- Paintings; including mixed media, acrylic, oil or watercolors
- Artwork must be no larger than 30”x30.”
- Must be framed, gallery wrapped, and ready to hang (Please note that we will be offering a hands-on workshop to teach proper framing for gallery and show exhibitions).
- A completed entry form must be attached to the back of artwork.
- One entry per student.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse submission for incomplete information or content.
- Prizes awarded in each age category and will be presented at our evening reception.
Artwork will be displayed at Dorsch from April 29, 2016 through May 11, 2016.