What is the Michigan Activity Pass?
- The Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) provides discounted passes to participating museums in the state of Michigan. All you need is your library card!
- Check out attractions across the state of Michigan – from Monroe to Benton Harbor, to Mackinaw City to Marquette… and all points in between! Attractions include the Detroit Institute of Arts, Hidden Lake Gardens, the Holocaust Memorial Center in Farmington Hills and the Monroe County Historical Museum, just to name a handful.
Check out the full list of participants:
Ready to Soar and Explore?
How it Works:
- Library patrons will use their valid library card to reserve and print their pass, either from home or at the library.
- They take that pass with them to the cultural attraction and present it to staff. That's all there is to it.
- The new program remains free for library patrons. But attractions can now name their offer, and offers can change during the year. Some locations are touting free general admission, others have buy-one, get-one-free deals on admissions, or discounts in the gift shop. There will be five passes available per attraction per library each week.